Wednesday, March 10, 2010

coming this weekend..

So I haven't seen Jill in FOREVER so this weekend I have invited her over. Julie too. I was pondering what to make for dinner and Andrew sheepishly asked me "isn't Jill coming over?" I said yes and he responded"...doesn't this mean we get Jill's Dinner?"

Yes!

He LOVES LOVES LOVES this dinner. It's practically the only casserole thing I can get him to eat. Jill loves loves loves LOVES this dinner, which is why it's named after her. I make it many times she comes over for dinner. It's a whole made-up thing I started cooking when I couldn't remember the recipe for a tex-mex dish. So, all of you out there keep an eye out, this weekend Jill's Dinner will grace the likes of this blog. With pictures. And you will want to recreate this dish.

I should trademark it.

No comments:

Post a Comment