Tuesday, March 16, 2010

This is what happens when you don't want to get pantsed...



So this weekend I had Jill, Julie and Lizzie over. Lizzie left early but Julie and Jill stayed. About 1am Andrew decided to go to sleep. Julie then decided that potato cakes were an awesome idea, then this is what happened:

Let me explain. Earlier in the night Jill pantsed me. If you don't know what pantsing is, it's the act of pulling down one's pants exposing your hiney for all to see. She then did it to Julie when Lizzie gave her a piggy back ride (I dropped her earlier)
So then I was after Jill. She begged and pleaded for me not to pants her. "Please please please Susan, please don't do it! I don't want to show my butt!" So I didn't and you know what she did? She poured a cup of water on me. Since Julie and I had both been pantsed by her, we decided to gang up which really just resulted in me throwing a pitcher of water on her and Andrew. He was innocent and unaware this whole time. Cold and wet he went to bed when I started potato cakes. Then flour started being flung because water was thrown. Then potatoes were thrown because of flour. Jill aimed a bottle of mustard on me and I returned the favor with ketchup. It was disgusting and Julie cleaned my kitchen the next morning while I scrubbed the floor and carpet. Here are the photos that captured the event:
They look innocent and sweet but they aren't

Beautiful

Bulls-eye

She likes it

So the last couple of pictures are just too gross or not flattering. One I am covered in wet potatoes and ketchup that's clumped over my eye. Remember when Jack Black from Shallow Hal pretended to have pink eye to avoid seeing Rosemary so he gunked up vaseline over his eye? That's what it looked like.



3 comments:

  1. comments work now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not had that much fun in a LONG time. y'all are so photogenic and pretty. I always look like death in pictures. I keep getting flashbacks from certain things that happened that night that I won't mention and I get so embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it love it love it!

    ReplyDelete