Thursday, September 23, 2010

Busy weekend ahead

This weekend is going to be a pretty quiet one cooking wise. Tonight I'm going to finish up the last of my pumpkin soup for dinner, maybe add a vegetable. For lunch I went to Pasara's with a coworker, and I had this awesome stir fry of oriental eggplant, peppers, onions and tofu in a spicy bean sauce, but I don't think that was waist friendly, so I'll just have to have a lighter dinner. I'd love to learn how to make it though. They have a couple of vegetarian/vegan friendly options on their menu, plus their happy hour is fantastic!

But this weekend I'll be busy helping a friend with wedding preparations, so I doubt I'll do much cooking. She did get me a vegan cookbook that arrived yesterday, so I'm super excited about cooking from that in the near future. Next week though, as long as it's cooler because right now it's much too hot outside, I plan on making this butternut squash and coconut curry soup recipe I found on loveandoliveoil.com. I'm super excited.

Have a good weekend, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment