Monday, December 13, 2010

Snow!

There was snow on the ground this morning and it made me super happy. I'd love to have crazy snow storms like last year, but from what I hear, that's not in the cards for Maryland this winter. I just wish this snow had hit yesterday so I could have enjoyed it more versus driving in it.

Somehow over the weekend I always gain. I guess during the week I'm controlled with my food that snacking over the weekend paired with a lower water intake, that come Monday I'm always up 2 or 3 lbs. I generally lose that and move forward by Tuesday, but it's always upsetting to see a gain on the scales. Especially when I know I don't eat enough to put on 3lbs in one day.

So per usual, Monday tends to be a really low cal/high water day. I won't show you a picture of what I'm eating today, but it's eggplant and chickpea curry stew and it's not too pretty. I made a huge batch about a month ago, froze half and this is the last of it. It doesn't taste bad but I'm just done. It was really good the first couple of times I ate it, but now...blah.

But at least there's snow! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment