Friday, March 16, 2012

....

The sweet potato and half apple almost make up for oversleeping and missing my workout class and having the biggest hole in my tights that I didn't know was there until I got to work. But it's okay, I can rectify the workout by making a stop at the school tonight after work. I just really hate cardio machines. If the weather were nicer, I'd do something outside but the treadmill and elliptical are a pain. And the weight room is a giant sausage fest. It's okay, run on the treadmill tonight because Saturday and Sunday are 2 hr cardio/strength training classes.

Nothing much else to talk about with me. I'm still losing at a steady pace and can feel my body getting stronger again. I'm officially on spring break. The roommate is going to Montreal tomorrow for a few days, so although I will miss her, I'm secretly excited about having the kittens all to myself all weekend. I get them in the evening and overnight but I don't get to really play with them since their box is in her room and sh
e's usually sleeping. They are doing amazing though. I was worried about the lack of pooping that they were producing for us (ie my roommate), but then I checked their box and it had turds in various spots. Awesome.

So, I will leave you with this precious face.

1 comment: