Friday, March 30, 2012

March is over!

So let's see how I did over the course of March.

1. No alcohol for 30 days.
Ha! I actually didn't do too bad but I did drink. I went two weeks straight then drank some. But basically I cut my daily happy hours out and most weekends and can count on one hand how many evenings I had either a or a couple drinks, so there's an improvement. Scale shows it too.

2. Eat a 80/20 raw diet.
This I did pretty well with. Some days I was all raw. If I didn't have to cook it, I didn't. I rarely ate out so it was primarily my food. I'd say the most I cooked were my sweet potatoes.

3. WORK OUT
Big improvement. I was consistently working out 3-4 times a week, doing 530am classes and classes on the weekend. This week I've not been going at 540 bc of feeding conflicts with the kittens, but that's not stopped me. Instead I used my groupon and hit up the elliptical and weight room for lunch time workouts. Can feel a huge difference with that.

4. Water
80% of the month I went well over100oz a day. Otherwise I drank at least 60oz.

5. $$
Didn't save a 1000. Actually, only saved $500 but I had some bills I had to take care of and things like Warped Tour tickets to get for my brother. =P

So I didn't hit all my goals but I made big changes. Expect a new list of goals for April.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a good month, goals wise. What an encouragement to me!

    ReplyDelete