Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 2, my breakfast beats your breakfast

Did well yesterday! This is reminding me of when I first went vegan and couldn't remember what/how to eat, so I starved the first couple of days. After the pumpkin pudding, I ate cauliflower mash with shredded zucchini and a little bit of tomatoes and was starving by 3. Like, hands shaking starving. So I caved and ate a clif bar but I recovered by dinner with nearly raw spring rolls, detox salad and a little raw "chocolate" mousse. Preeetty awesome. Thursday nights with Sarah at Great Sage need to be worked into my budget.

Anyways, CHECK OUT THIS BREAKFAST. It's amazing. A champagne mango, handful of grape tomatoes and half an avocado with lemon squeezed over top.
I need to work on my presentation skills. If Julie were preparing this, it would look more beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment