Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ugly breakfasts

Seriously, I eat the ugliest breakfasts. Take a look:

So yeah. Unattractive. But I'm attempting to not buy any food until payday, so I'm scraping the barrel here. I also just haven't had the time to go to the grocery store between work, school and kitten feedings. But this, in case you are interested, is 1 bartlett pear chopped, 2 tbs quaker oats, 1 tbs peanut butter and 2 tbs ground flax seed, all mixed with water until I get the consistency I want, then microwaved for a minute. Stats are: 308cal, 35 carbs, and 16 fat.

I've not been sleeping much due to the kittens (which are eating lots and growing like little kitten weeds) so I've been determined to keep up eating whole and exercising more. Went to an amazing circuit training cardio class last night and it was the first time in a while that I've left the gym with soaked hair because I was sweating so much. I'm going to be a long, lean vegan machine in no time.

This post is kind of blah, I know, but I'm too tired to think so I'll just leave you with this precious picture taken in the middle of the night:

4 comments:

  1. Ugly is sometimes delicious! Like your pumpkin pudding... not so pretty, but hella tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is true. And I love my pumpkin pudding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a precious pic! Are those your nails?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol no, those are Elise's. I took the picture. I couldn't get my nails to grow that long if I tried.

    ReplyDelete